Work Based Distance Learning Degrees in Management
With the content of our degree programmes informed by the context of each student's job, our work based distance learning top-up degree programmes are designed to give students and employers a competitive edge.
Building on your existing expertise, each programme allows you to attain a degree qualification through the completion of a range of work-based management activities. These flexible, work-based programmes are taught via distance learning and, depending on your individual circumstances and experience, are usually completed in up to two years.
Watch our latest Online Information Session to find out more about Work Based Distance Learning.
Our work based distance learning top-up degree programmes are designed to give students and employers a competitive edge.
Develop the knowledge and expertise you need to become a successful manager – the following management distance learning degree programmes are available.
BA (Hons) Business Management – Work Based Distance Learning
BSc (Hons) Engineering Management – Work Based Distance Learning
- The work-based BA (Hons) Business Management distance learning degree aims to break down the barriers between learning at work and learning at university.
BSc (Hons) Humanitarian Supply Chain Management - Work Based Distance Learning
- Lincoln is a centre of excellence in industrial power and energy. In collaboration with Siemens, the University of Lincoln founded the first new School of Engineering in the UK for 20 years. Our world leading, research-active staff have forged strong links with a range of employers in the engineering sector.
- This degree focuses on the development of vital humanitarian supply chain management skills required for aid assistance.
BSc (Hons) Logistics Management – Work Based Distance Learning
BSc (Hons) Retail Management - Work Based Distance Learning
- Developed in close collaboration with employers, this programme acts as a catalyst for change at both a personal and professional level.
BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management - Work Based Distance Learning
- Developed in response to rapidly evolving consumer behaviour, this degree programme will help retail managers or those with relevant foundation qualifications to the next level in their career.
- Take your existing qualification and career experience to the next level with the university of Lincoln's BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management programme. The programme builds on your existing knowledge to further your HR management career opportunities, while fitting around your busy schedule.
Fast and Flexible
With up to two years to complete any of these part-time top-up degree programmes you will be able to fit them around any pre-existing commitments you may have.
You and your employer will benefit from access to experts in the relevant field who will be able to advise on your work-based projects.
Builds on Existing Knowledge
Lincoln's distance learning degree programmes build and capitalise on the high level of skills and learning you demonstrate daily in your workplace.
Structured around your current role, your distance learning degree will allow you to apply your learning in real time to relevant projects.
Convenient Start Times
You can choose to join the programmes at four points throughout the year: September, November, February and May, ensuring you can get the qualification underway when it's most convenient for you.